当前位置:杂文天下文章中心游戏分享魔兽世界魔兽世界0001 → 文章内容

8.15争霸艾泽拉斯前瞻剧透 古神的低语相关文本翻译

减小字体 增大字体 作者:折断的竹光  来源:NGACN  发布时间:2019-1-13 1:14:05

你是正确的,$n。你的力量和勇气是如此的……迷人。

How glorious it is to be renewed! Though I haven't forgotten your callous misuse of me in Silithus. Such a waste of potential.

重获新生是多么棒啊!虽然我还没有忘了你在希利苏斯对我的无情虐待。这是对潜力的浪费。

It pleases me that we have a chance to spend more time together. You should know that of my many companions, you were my favorite.

我很高兴我们有更多时间相处。你应该知道,在我的众多同伴里,你是我的最爱。

We will accomplish remarkable things together, you and I. Magnificent things.

我们将一起完成非凡的事情,你和我。伟大的事业。

We really do make a magnificent team, don't we?

我们真是一对伟大的搭档,不是吗?

Join me at the Precipice of Oblivion. There the way will be opened. There our path shall be revealed.

和我一起去Precipice of Oblivion。道路将在那里开启。我们的前路将被揭示。

Keep me close. I wouldn't want to lose you.

靠近我。我不想失去你。

Once again you prove deserving of my admiration. Such a worthy champion.

这再次证明你值得我钦佩。如此有价值的勇士。

Do you see it?

看见了吗?

You aren't thinking of abandoning me again, are you? That was so unkind, considering all I've done for you.

你不会又想抛弃我吧?想想我为你所做的一切,这太不厚道了。

Do be careful. If anything's going to kill you, I would prefer it to be me.

小心。如果有谁能杀了你,我宁愿凶手是我。

Here we are. Do not be afraid. This was always meant to be.

我们到了。别害怕。命定如此。

What do you seek?

你想要什么?

So many possibilities...

这么多的可能……

Tell me what you want.

告诉我你想要的。

Such magnificence awaits us.

伟大的事业等着我们。

Open your mind to the whispers.

敞开心扉,聆听低语。

The time comes. Soon.

那个时刻就要到了。很快。

上一页  [1] [2] 


8.15争霸艾泽拉斯前瞻剧透 古神的低语相关文本翻译



频道栏目导航